One of the standout BREAM teams events of the tournament calendar, this event will see Moreton Bay and Gold Coast as the battleground for this big bream beat-down, with three days of action set to challenge and test anglers like only multi-day tournaments can.
The event will see anglers hit the water at the Port of Brisbane each morning, then trailering their boats to the Brisbane Boat Show at the RNA Showgrounds for a weigh-in in front of a packed show crowd!
With weigh-in livestreaming, regular updates via www.abt.org.au and Facebook, and daily results and images uploaded online tournament fans will be able to keep abreast of all the action from the QLD BREAM Open.
Entry into the event is now open so click here to download the entry form.
- Dates– Friday 4th– Sunday 6th September
- Start Location– Port of Brisbane
- Weigh-in Location– Brisbane Boat Show, RNA Showgrounds (aka Ekka grounds)
- Entry Fee– $1100 (inc GST)
- Prefish Ban- Monday 24th August to Wednesday 2nd September, official prefish Thursday 3rd September
- Event Boundary List, Event Boundary Map
- Event media– livestream of weigh-in via www.abt.org.au, event video interviews, daily online results and images, post event double page write-up (including team logos) in QFM.