A man on fire in 2015 Mark Crompton with two wins from the first two stops (Tweed & Clarence) of this years Berkley BREAM Series. With the Grand Final heading to the Clarence River in November Cromo will be one to watch for the 2015 title
1. Name, age, and location-
Mark Crompton, 34, plumber from the Southern Highlands of N.S.W.
2. How long have you been fishing ABT events-
3. Greatest achievement in tournament angling-
Hands down I still can’t believe I achieved back to back ABT wins this year!
4. Preferred tournament species-
5. Favourite tournament location-
St Georges Basin
6. Your go-to technique-
Lightly weighted plastics sight cast
7. Your favourite lure-
Juro Fire baits and Cranka Crabs
8. Your most feared competitor-
That Hickson bloke!!!!
9. What, if any, sponsors do you have-
Hobie fishing, Lowrance and Evinrude BRP.
10. How many days a month do you fish-
12 to 15
11. How much a year would you spending on tournament tackle-
At the risk of this year ending in divorce I’ll keep my cards close to my chest on that one.
12. Dream fishing location-
Tasmania with a bullet!!!!!
13. Most embarrassing moment in a tournament-
When I first started doing video blog
14. How many tournament donuts have you had to eat-
Two I think. Touch wood.
15. 1 outfit, 1 lure, 1 location-
Juro, Battler/Steez, Sussex Inlet!
16. The tournament moment that broke your heart-
Mallacoota ABT 2014
17. Superstitions and rituals-
Glenn Ross and I have a few, but obviously no bananas. We look for something insanely crazy that will happen before a comp and that’s our sign to success.
18. Hardest venue-
Shoalhaven River!!! The boys up north have no idea!!!
19. Dream fishing companion-
Jennifer Hawkins & Glenn Ross but not together! That’s just creepy!
Oh and the Red Hot Chilli peppers, that would be cool!