The ABT BREAM Series takes it up a notch in 2016 with Tasmania and Western Australia back in the mix as part of the nine event national bream tour.
The series kicks off late February with the double header Vic tour before heading to WA in early April, followed by the Tasmania double header late April/early May, Forster in June, and finally Tweed (or Clarence) and the Gold Coast in August.
All roads of course lead to St Georges Basin in November for the biggest event of the season, the National ABT BREAM Grand Final.
- 8 qualifying Rounds
- Series visits Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia
- Series includes 3 x double headers (Vic, Tas, and QLD)
- Tasmania events to feature as part of the ABT/Hobie Fishing Tassie Tour which include 2 x boating events and 2 x kayak events
- Western Australian event to be run by WA BREAM Classic Series
- Entry Fee $250 (boater) and $125 (non boater) per qualifier
- GF qualification a combination of event and AOY qualification
- All events live streamed (except WA)
|20-21 Feb||VIC||Mallacoota||BREAM Qualifier #1|
|24-25 Feb||VIC||Gippsland Lakes||BREAM Qualifier #2|
|9-10 Apr||WA||Mandurah||BREAM Qualifier #3|
|25-26 Apr||TAS||St Helens||BREAM Qualifier #4|
|30 Apr-1 May||TAS||Derwent River||BREAM Qualifier #5|
|11-12 Jun||NSW||Forster||BREAM Qualifier #6|
|20-21 Aug||NSW||Tweed or Clarence River||BREAM Qualifier #7|
|24-25 Aug||QLD||Gold Coast||BREAM Qualifier #8|
|18-20 Nov||NSW||St Georges Basin||BREAM Grand Final|