Sydney’s TR Marine World has been named as Mercury Marine’s 2015 Dealer of the Year for Australia.
The winners of Mercury’s annual Dealer Awards were all revealed at a special ceremony in China, during a strategic study tour involving leading Mercury partners from Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
“These are great businesses we’re very proud to be associated with,” said Will Sangster, General Manager of Mercury ANZP.
“To decide these awards we look closely at a dealership’s entire business, not just their sales, so I congratulate Ian and his team at TR Marine World for their continued drive and growth in a very competitive market.”
Among the other big winners;
- Inflatable Dealer of the Year – Waves Overseas (Sydney)
- MotorGuide Dealer of the Year – In & Outboard Marine (Darwin)
- Parts and Accessories Dealer of the Year – Aquasports Marine (Perth)
- MerCruiser/Mercury Diesel OEM of the Year – Rayglass Boats (Auckland)
- MerCruiser Dealer of the Year – The Boat Business (Perth)
- MerCruiser Towsport OEM of the Year – Sterling Marine (Adelaide)
- SA Dealer of the Year – Hodge Marine
- NSW Dealer of the Year – TR Marine World
- WA Dealer of the Year – Aquasports Marine
- QLD/NT Dealer of the Year – Nitro Marine
- VIC/TAS Dealer of the Year – Channel Marine
- South Pacific Distributor of the Year (Mercury) – Sin Tung Hing Marine, Tahiti
- South Pacific Distributor of the Year (Mariner) – ETS Emile Vongue & Fils SA, Tahiti
- South Pacific Outstanding Sales Achievement – Vila Marine, Vanuatu
Dealers earned a ticket for the eight-day trip based on their year-on-year sales growth in 2015, and got to see firsthand how Mercury is developing in our neighbouring region.
“As Mercury continues to invest in product and plants around the globe, this Asia study tour to Brunswick and Mercury locations was really important,” Will said.
“It is vital to make sure our key dealers and boat builders share this experience and bring back vital knowledge to pass on the Mercury difference to consumers, through their own businesses.”