The Abu Garcia Hawkesbury River BREAM Qualifier (15-16th August) is the next bream event on the 2015 ABT calendar. ABT in partnership with The Royal Motor Yacht Club Broken Bay are working together to deliver anglers an event briefing experience like no other! Check out what’s in store for anglers before the event gets underway:
• Time: 5pm Registration, 6pm Briefing
• Venue: Anglers will be treated to a sensational briefing venue for the Hawkesbury event with the Royal Motor Yacht Club Broken Bay (46 Prince Alfred Pde,
Newport NSW 2106) providing their Top Deck Function Room for the event.
• Parking: Leave your boats at home as parking will be limited to cars only. Or better still stay at ABT’s official accommodation (Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park) and take the complementary bus (see below).
• Travel to and from venue: The Royal Motor Yacht Club has well and truly come to the party offering a complementary bus from Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park. The bus can take 11 plus the driver and it is a 30 minute round trip (15 mins each way). The bus starts picking up anglers from 4.30pm with later pickups at 5.00pm and 5.30pm. With a return trip on offer from the Club later on the night this option provides the best of both worlds. Angler pickup and drop-off will be at corner of Lake Park Rd and Main Street, next to BK’sCafé.
• Dinner: Located downstairs from the Top Deck Function Room is the Royal Motor Yacht Clubs main dining area. Head down straight from the briefing and enjoy the range of quality meals available.
• Accomodation: Official accommodation is Sydney Lakeside Holiday Park, (02) 9913 7845. Please note there is a 10% discount for ABT members. n.b please indicate that you are an ABT angler, the number or people staying, and the if you’re bring a boat, when making a booking.
• NSW Fishing Licence: Each angler must be in possession of a NSW Fishing licence which will be sighted at the briefing. Theses are available from selected tackle shops or online via http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recreational/licence-fee.